2019 SnowEx VX-4210
Call for Price
V-Maxx models VX-3210, VX-4210 and VX-6010 offer capacities from 3.2 to 6.0 cubic yards. The cab forward design provides more flexibility with mounting location on the vehicle resulting in improved weight distribution and vehicle handling characteristics.
- Empty Weight: 989 lb. (448.6 kg)
- Overall Length: 144 in. (365.6 cm)
- Overall Height: 43 in. (109.2 cm)
- Overall Width: 54 in. (137.2 cm)
- Bed Length: 113 in. (287.0 cm)
- Bed Width: 54 in. (137.1 cm)
- Hopper Length: 108 in. (274.3 cm)
- Hopper Width: 54 in. (137.01 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): 3.2 cu. yd. (2.6 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 6,480 lb. (2,939.3 kg)
- Spreading Width: Up to 40 ft. (Up to 12.2 m)
- Speed Control: Digital, self-diagnosing dual variable-speed controller with auto reverse
- Wiring Harness: Completely loomed with molded plugs and spare circuit
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly with integral vertical rib construction
- Motors: Dual, 12-volt DC motor mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Flip Up Spinner Assembly
- Spinner: 12 in. heavy-duty urethane spinner with integral hub assembly (30.5 cm heavy-duty urethane spinner with integral hub assembly)
- Auger Drive Assembly: Heavy-duty solid steel construction with maximum-torque motor transmission drive
- Auger: 7 in. heavy-duty variable pitch steel flighting (17.8 cm heavy-duty variable pitch steel flighting)
- Mounting: Positive locking mount with bolt-down kit and ratchet-strap assist
- Top Screen: Hinged heavy-duty steel rod construction with grid pattern
- Cover: Fitted tarp
- Vibrator: Standard heavy-duty 12-volt DC
- Inverted V: Patented vibrating inverted "V" to maximize material flow
- Brake Light: Yes
- Work Light: Optional
- Speed Control: Dual variable-speed control allows precise adjustment of spread pattern and material flow. Features auto-reverse and plug-n-play accessory operation.
- Pre-Wet Mixing Chamber: Within a unique pre-wet chamber, the auger feed system mixes brine with the spreading material before delivering it to the spinner.
- Simple Installation: Only requires a single 4-pin wire routed into the cab to install the compact control.
- Cab Forward Design : The cab forward hopper delivers better payload distribution to reduce stress on the truck.
- No-Blast Startup: For maximum material placement and control, the spinner doesn't blast upon startup, instead starting at the desired speed setting on the dial.
- Stowable Spinner Housing : When not in use, the low-profile spinner assembly can be flipped into the upright position for easy storage, providing full hitch access for towing.
- FLEET FLEX: The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides a consistent electrical platform and complete fleet interchangeability between all V-Maxx G2 spreaders.
- Pre-Wet Integration: Users can choose to have the spreaders equipped with an optional pre-wet liquid tank system. Plug and play pre-wet system allows users to optional pre-wet liquid tank system.
- Adjustable Spinner : The 12-inch stainless steel spinner contains adjustable cups and a deflector for maximum control over spread pattern.
- Frame Coating : Durable steel frame includes enhanced corrosion control finish with 6-part organic top coat process.
- Fitted Tarp: A tarp fitted to the spreader's dimensions protects material from outside weather elements.
- Top Screen: Top screen ensures material that enters the hopper is consistent size by breaking up any clumps and filters out large debris to ensure proper operation.
- Inverted “V" : Patented vibrating baffle configuration maximizes material flow.
- Vibrator: Only SnowEx can attach our high performing vibrator directly to the inverted V, which keeps material flowing.
- Accessory Hub: Conveniently connect accessories directly into the fully enclosed accessory hub mounted in the back of the hopper.
- Work Light: Offers better visibility at rear of spreader during night applications.
- Strobe Light: Alerts traffic to your presence, especially during night operations.
- 200 Gallon Pre-Wet: This easy-to-use sprayer is compatible with our V-Maxx™? G2 VX-3210 spreaders.
- Secondary Work Light: Allows for additional light to be added for even more visibility.
- DC400 Vibrator: Install a more powerfull DC400 vibrator for improved material flow. Ideal for non free-flowing material, such as salt/sand mix, bulk salt or moist material (wiring harness included).
- 250 Gallon Pre-Wet: This easy-to-use sprayer is compatible with our V-Maxx™? G2 VX-4210/VX-6010 spreader.
- DC200 Second Vibrator Kit: Install an additional vibrator for improved material flow. Ideal for non free-flowing material, such as salt/sand mix, bulk salt or moist material (wiring harness included).
- 989 lb. (448.6 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- 3.2 cu. yd. (2.6 cu. m)