2019 SnowEx VSS-1000
Call for Price
This may be the ultimate sidewalk sprayer. With its 100-gallon capacity, 4-foot boom and spot spraying wand, the compact VSS-1000 conveniently fits utility vehicles, making it perfect for sidewalks and pedestrian walkways.
- Empty Weight: 172 lb. (78.0 kg)
- Overall Length: 60 in. (154.4 cm)
- Overall Height: 50 in. (127.0 cm)
- Overall Width: 48 in. boom (121.9 cm boom)
- Floor Length: 45 in. (114.3 cm)
- Floor Width: 32 in. (81.3 cm)
- Tank Length: 37 in. (94.0 cm)
- Tank Width: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Capacity: 100 gal. (378.5 L)
- Spraying Width: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Spraying Volume: 20 gal. per acre at 10 mph (75.7 L per acre at 16.1 kph)
- Speed Control: On/off switch for each pump
- Wiring Harness: Multiple gauge harness with molded plug
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Tank: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly tank with baffles
- Motors: 12-volt direct-drive pumps
- Mounting: Straps included
- Spray Wand: A spray wand allows spot spraying applications in areas that are difficult for the vehicle to reach. This professional-duty wand comes standard with 50 feet of hose.
- 3-Position Nozzles : With triple-stream, single-stream and wide-fan settings, the three-position nozzles allow you to adjust the application for the condition.
- Baffled Tanks: Liquid surges place significant stress on the vehicle when stopping or turning. The baffled tanks reduce the impact, helping to prolong vehicle life.
- 172 lb. (78.0 kg)
- Container Capacity
- 100 gal. (378.5 L)
- Spray Range
- 6 ft. (1.8 m)