2019 SnowEx SP-1675
Call for Price
Not all sidewalks are created equal. And neither are spreaders. If your sidewalks aren't consistent in width, consider the SP-1675 salt spreader. Unlike anything else out there, it has a highly precise spread pattern ranging from 4 to 12 feet wide. Now you can adjust on the fly to anything sidewalks throw your way.
- Empty Weight: 290 lb. (131.5 kg)
- Overall Length: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Overall Height: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Overall Width: 49 1/2 in. (125.7 cm)
- Hopper Length: 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Hopper Width: 48 in. (121.9 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): 6.0 cu. ft. (0.169 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 480 lb. (217.7 kg)
- Spreading Width: 4 ft. to 12 ft. (1.2 to 3.7 m)
- Speed Control: Digital, self-diagnosing dual variable-speed control
- Wiring Harness: Completely loomed automotive style, non-combustible with molded plugs
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Motors: 12-volt DC motor mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Heavy-duty solid steel construction with maximum-torque motor drive
- Spinner: 12 in. adjustable stainless steel spinner (30.5 cm adjustable stainless steel spinner)
- Auger Drive Assembly: Heavy-duty solid steel construction with maximum-torque motor drive
- Auger: Rotary vane
- Mounting: Mount not included. (Receiver, 3-point or Utility mount optional)
- Top Screen: 1/4 in. steel rod construction with grid pattern (0.6 cm steel rod construction with grid pattern)
- Cover: Fitted lid
- Vibrator: Standard
- Inverted: Patented vibrating baffle to maximize material flow
- Volumetric Feeding System : To achieve the ideal spread pattern, material should be delivered directly to the center of the spinner. The constant volumetric feeding system on the SP-1675 does exactly that with unmatched consistency.
- Adjustable Spinner: You can adjust the angle of the spinner cups to modify the spread pattern exactly as you wish. The assembly is constructed of stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Inverted “V" : The patented inverted “V" baffle allows a consistent flow of materials to the material feed system.
- Fitted Lid: The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
- Top Screen: Keep large clumps of salt out of the hopper with the provided top screen.
- Receiver Mount : Install spreaders on a 2-inch receiver hitch.
- Utility Mount : Install spreaders to the back of utility vehicles. (Requires minimum bed length of 35 inches and minimum bed width of 47 inches.)
- Three-Point Mount: Install spreaders on the back of tractors.
- 290 lb. (131.5 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- 6.0 cu. ft. (0.169 cu. m)