2019 SnowEx SD-600-1
Call for Price
The new SnowEx® Drop Pro drop spreader (SD-600-1) features an all new, user friendly and intuitive variable-speed digital control that offers flexible mounting options. With a 6-cubic-foot material capacity and a 36-inch spread width, the new SnowEx® drop spreader offers controlled application of bagged ice melters and bulk rock salt, making it the ultimate sidewalk spreading solution for use with UTVs, tractors and other compact vehicles.
- Empty Weight: 175 lb. (79.4 kg)
- Overall Length: 24 in. (61.0 cm)
- Overall Height: 28 in. (71.1 cm)
- Overall Width: 49 1/2 in. (125.7 cm)
- Hopper Length: 20 1/4 in. (51.4 cm)
- Hopper Width: 48 in. (121.9 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): 6.0 cu. ft. (0.169 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 480 lb. (217.7 kg)
- Spreading Width: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Speed Control: Digital, self-diagnosing variable-speed control
- Wiring Harness: Completely loomed with molded plugs
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Motors: 12-volt DC motor mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Auger Drive Assembly: Heavy-duty solid steel construction with maximum-torque motor transmission drive
- Mounting: Mount not included. (Receiver, 3-point or Utility mount optional)
- Top Screen: 1/4 in. steel rod construction with grid pattern (0.6 cm steel rod construction with grid pattern)
- Cover: Fitted lid
- Vibrator: Standard
- Inverted: Patented vibrating baffle to maximize material flow
- Variable-Speed Digital Control: The enhanced digital control allows for precise material flow adjustment. Features a compact design, bright LED lights and integrated buttons for plug-and-play accessory control.
- Material Feed System: Features a unique, 36-inch-wide drop material distribution for maximum spreading precision. It's a gateless system designed not to leak any material between applications.
- Sealed Auger Drive Transmission: To help prevent corrosion and maximize service life, the drive system is sealed for protection against the elements.
- Vibrating Baffle: The vibrating baffle allows a consistent flow of materials to the material feed system.
- Fitted Lid: The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
- Top Screen: Keep large clumps of salt out of the hopper with the standard top screen.
- Strobe Light: Alerts traffic to your presence, especially during night operations.
- Work Light Kit: Offers better visibility at rear of spreader during night applications. Plug and pray functionality that does not require any additional harness and leveraging the in-cab control.
- Utility Mount: Install spreaders to the back of utility vehicles. (Requires minimum bed length of 35 inches and minimum bed width of 47 inches.)
- Receiver Mount : Install spreaders on a 2-inch receiver hitch.
- Three-Point Mount: Install spreaders on the back of tractors.
- 175 lb. (79.4 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- 6.0 cu. ft. (0.169 cu. m)