2019 Land Pride RTA2072
Call for Price
The RTA20 Series Rotary Tiller offers a forward-rotating tilling action that can work in many types of ground conditions and turns up hard-packed ground, leaving a perfect seedbed for gardens or grass. Suited for up to 50 HP tractors, this model fits a wide range of tractor owners, from landscapers or city and park maintenance operations to golf course superintendents. Standard Land Pride features like a stamped chain cover, adjustable rear deflector, heavy-duty driveline and parking stand, all come together in the name of quality and dependability.
- American made: Many tillers are imported. American made means better parts availability.
- 20 Series: Fills the gap between our 15 and 25 Series Tillers, both in size and price.
- RTR Reverse rotation model or RTA forward rotation model: Land Pride has the market on reverse rotation. This brings in a quality tiller at a more affordable price for landscapers. We offer forward rotation for contractors who want it.
- Reverse tilling action: Reverse action "sucks" tiller into ground, does not walk on top of hard ground like forward rotation tillers can.
- Tractor hp: 23 - 75 hp.
- Gearbox Warranty: 5 Years Parts and Labor. Shows our confidence in the product.
- Working Width: 72" Meets a wide range of customer needs.
- Integral Hitch: Upper hitch, gearbox, and gearbox mount brought together to form a stronger overall hitch frame.
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch: Allows easier hook-up of lower 3-point arms.
- Hitch sideshift capability: Sideshifts by loosening 6 U-bolts and sliding hitch points and gearbox over. Allows covering right tire track.
- Cat. 1 Hitch fits Land Pride Quick Hitch: Allows for quick and easy one-person hook-up. Offset is not comparable with Quick.
- Adjustable Park Stand: Allows for easy hook-up and storage Adjustable skid shoes Control depth from various settings.
- Material separator behind tilling action (RTR only): 3/8" Rods sift the material letting bigger items fall first. Sifted soil falls last burying the bigger items. Attachment is one all welded piece for easy assembly.
- Formed rear deflector with springs: Formed steel gives the rear deflector additional strength. Springs allow deflector to bounce as it hits obstructions.
- Six tines standard on RTR20 Four tines standard on RTA20 with six being optional: Six tines cut through the ground smoother.
- "C" Tines: C Tines take less horsepower to move through the ground.
- 17" Rotor swing diameter: For deep tilling action.
- Double lip seal on rotor bearing: Double lip seal keeps the dirt out and the grease in.
- Cat. 3 heavy-duty fully shielded shear pin or slip-clutch driveline: Protects gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- #80 Drive chain enclosed in oil bath: Heavy-duty drive chain reduces stretching. Oil keeps constant lubrication and holds wear to a minimum.
- Easy to adjust chain tightener: Cast iron chain tightener is a simple bolt adjustment to keep constant tension on the chain.
- Stamped chain cover: Stamped forming adds additional strength.
- Formed Deck: Handles material more efficiently, sheds water.
- Recommended Power Take-off Horsepower: 23-75 HP
- Weight: 734 lb.
- Tilling Width: 72 in.
- Overall Width: 77 7/8 in.
- 3-Point Hitch Type: Category I, Adjustable Lower Hitch Clevis with Plated Pins Fits land Pride Quick Hitch
- Sideshift Capabilities: 18 in. (Note: Limited sideshift capabilities with Land Pride Quick Hitch).
- Number of Flanges: 9
- Number of Tines per Flange: 6
- Tine Construction: Alloy steel heat treated "C" shaped blades
- Skid Shoes: Adjustable
- Storage Stands: Adjustable
- Rear Deflector: Adjustable profile stamped rear deflector
- Driveline: ASAE Category III Heavy Duty Off-Center Shear bolt - standard Slip Clutch - optional
- Gearbox: 75 HP in.put at 540 RPM 1.46:1 Ratio Cast Iron Housing, Straight Bevel Gears
- Gearbox Lubrication: Capacity & Type 2.2 Pints of SAE80-90W EP oil
- Drive Chain: #80 Roller chain - Fully enclosed in oil bath with drain & fill plugs
- Drive Chain Lubricant: Shell Gadus S2 V2200 00 flowable grease or equivalent Land Pride Part #821-045C (32 oz. bottle)
- Sprockets: Splined Bores
- Rotor Swing Diameter: 17 in.
- Rotor Shaft Speed: 220 RPM at 540 RPM power take-off speed
- Working Width
- 72 in. (183 cm)
- 77 7/8 in.
- 33 3/4 in.
- Recommended HP
- 23 - 75 hp
- 734 lb. (333 kg)