2019 Land Pride RGR1258
Call for Price
Land Pride is expanding our popular line of 3-point Rotary Tillers with the addition of two gear drive models -- the RGA12 forward rotation and RGR12 reverse rotation. These American-made tillers feature Cat. 1 hitch, plate steel A-frame and 540 RPM gearbox. Both models include a 17" diameter rotor, 6 "C" shaped tines per flange, and a 7" tilling depth. The rotor is powered by a spur-gear drive in an oil bath with a heavy stamped drive cover. The RGA12 and RGR12 Models are designed for compact tractors up to 60 HP.
- American made: American made means better quality & parts availability. Most tillers are imported.
- Tractor hp range: 23-60 hp
- Reverse tilling action: Reverse action ‘sucks’ tiller into ground, does not walk on top of hard ground like forward rotation tillers can.
- 3 Year limited gearbox warranty: 3 Years on housings, seals, bearings. Shows our confidence in the product.
- 42", 50", 58", 66", 74", & 82" Working widths: A wide range of widths are available to meet specific customer needs.
- 7" Tilling depth: For deep soil penetration.
- Formed plate steel upper hitch: Plate steel is stronger than flat bar type hitch.
- Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch: Allows for quick and easy one person hook-up.
- Park stand: Allows for easy hook-up and storage.
- Adjustable skid shoes: Control depth with seven adjustments.
- Formed and reinforced rear deflector: Keeps dirt in and leaves a level finish. Forming gives deflector additional strength. Adjustable deflector allows for various finish results.
- Front deflector: Front deflector is flexible to take the beating from rocks or debris.
- Bolt in rotor: Rotor removes and replaces easier for servicing.
- 17" Rotor swing diameter: For deep tilling and turns the soil over faster.
- Six "C" shaped, heat-treated tines per flange: "C" Shaped tines require less hp to move through the ground. Six tines per flange make for a better seedbed in less time than four tines.
- Double lip seal on rotor bearing: Double lip seal helps keep the dirt out and the grease in.
- Fully shielded slip-clutch driveline: Protects gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- Gear drive enclosed in oil bath: Gear drive requires less maintenance than roller chain drive. Oil bath keeps wear to a minimum.
- Stamped gear case cover: Stamped forming gives the chain cover strength.
- Optional BX driveline: This driveline will fit B and BX Kubota tractors without cutting it to fit. Not quick hitch adaptable for B & BX Kubota tractors.
- Recommended tractor Power Take-Off hp: 23 to 60 HP
- Weight: 530 lb.
- Working depth: 7 in.
- Working width: 58 in.
- Overall width: 63 1/2 in.
- 3-Point hitch type: Category I, 3-point plate steel A-frame, Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Driveline: Category 4 with Slip Clutch
- Optional BX driveline: Category 4 with Slip Clutch, Not recommended with Quick Hitch
- Number of flanges on rotor: 7
- Number of tines per flange: 6
- Tine construction: Alloy steel heat-treated in.C in. shaped blades
- Rotor rotation: Reverse rotation
- Rotor swing diameter: 17 in.
- Rotor shaft speed: 211 RPM at 540 RPM power take-off
- Rotor bearing mount: Machined cast iron with ball bearings
- Skid shoes: Adjustable
- Park st0and: Adjustable
- Rear deflector: Adjustable
- Front deflector: Rubber
- Gearbox construction: 60 HP in.put at 540 RPM 1.92:1 ratio, Cast iron housing with ASAE 1 3/8 in. - 6 spline shaft, tapered roller bearings, bevel gears, drain plug, level plug & fill plug
- Gearbox lubrication: 2 Pints of SAE 80-90W EP oil
- Drive end construction: Spur gears enclosed in. an oil bath with oil level plug or sight glass and oil fill/breather plug
- Gear case lubrication: 6 Pints of SAE 80-90W EP oil
- Spur gears: Case hardened teeth
- Working Width
- 58 in. (147 cm)
- 63 1/2 in.
- 27 1/4 in.
- Recommended HP
- 23 - 60 hp
- 530 lb. (240 kg)