2019 Land Pride NTS2507 Pull-Type
Call for Price
- Pull-hitch option: Allows for easier hook-up to tractor and is adaptable to smaller tractors. Rear tires help support seeder weight.
- 7 ft. width: Provides high productivity over wide areas on flat or gently sloping terrain.
- Machine weight: Heavier unit weight provides for better spike penetration and seed-to-soil contact.
- Lift hooks: Lift hooks mounted on end of each seedbox for lifting and supporting individual seedboxes. Lift hooks on end of grass seedbox can be used with spreader bar for easy loading and unloading of the machine.
- Large seedbox capacity: Keeps filling to a minimum and increases productivity.
- Water-tight seedbox: Keeps moisture and rodents out of the seedbox.
- Easy seedbox clean-out: Simply moving the flute lever to the proper position allows for easy clean-out and removal of all of the seeds in the seedbox.
- Heavy duty seedbox lids with stay open support: Precision fit to keep water and rodents out and HD construction with integral prop support keeps lid from slamming shut in windy conditions.
- Seed splash guards: Prevents seed from being spilled out between the lid and seedbox during hopper filling.
- Wind guarded seed drops: Protects seed from blowing away and ensures uniform seed distribution across the full width of the seeder.
- Grass seed cups: Proven fluted seed cups for highly accurate seed delivery.
- Grass seed agitator: Prevents bridging and keeps seed flowing evenly to grass seed cups.
- Native seed agitator: Aggressive paddle style agitator to keep fluffy native grass from bridging.
- Powdered metal in fluted sprockets: Helps dissipate any heat buildup from fluted area and plastic seed cup housing.
- Seed rate charts on underside of seedbox lids: Conveniently positioned as large durable decal under the seedbox lids for handy calibration reference.
- Easy seed rate adjustment on grass and native seedbox: Proper seed rate adjustment lever positioning is convefniently indicated on the seed rates chart for ease of setting and adjustment with a high level of confidence.
- #40 Roller chain drive: Provides for smooth and quiet running with a high degree of reliability. Adjustable idlers and slotted take-ups help keep the drive chains allow for chain take-up.
- High/low speed change sprocket for grass seedbox: A simple and easy repositioning of seed drive sprockets allows for an expanded range of grass seed drive settings.
- Grass seeds reduction drive: Uses less seed. Good for seeding food plots to draw in wild life animals.
- 4-Speed transmission for Native seedbox: Easy and fast speed change, saves time from removing chains.
- Spring loaded lock in/out pins on seedbox drive sprockets: Spring loaded lock in/out pins make it easy to lock each seedbox out that is not in use. Just pull out on lock in/out pin and turn it a quarter of a turn to disengage individual seedbox drive. Turn lock in/out pin another quarter of a turn to engage individual seedbox drive.
- All seeds drive sprocket with Patented lockout clutch: Lockout clutch protects all seed cups from damage caused by turning backwards and while backing up with rear roller on the ground. Its spring loaded lock in/out pin makes it easy for the operator to engage and disengage power to all seedbox drive sprockets without engaging / disengaging individual seedbox drive sprockets.
- Crab action spiked front rollers: Two 8" diameter front rollers can easily be angled from 0-18 degrees providing for more or less aggressive dethatching action or soil cultivation and seedbed preparation.
- Mounted rear packer roller: Full length rear rollers come with cast steel and notched packer type rollers for maximum down pressure and seed to soil contact.
- Ground driven metering: The rear roller serves as the primary seed meter drive providing a very high degree of accuracy, low maintenance costs, and long component life.
- Mud scrapers: Reduces build-up of mud and debris on rollers when working in wet, sticky, or trashy soil.
- LED Signal: lights LED lights are bright, long lasting, and resistant to vibration, unlike incandescent counterparts.
- Acremeter option: Allows operator to see how many acres or hectares have been seeded.
- Overall width: 96 1/2"
- Seeding width (broadcast): 86"
- Weight with native seedbox: 2800 lbs.
- Weight without native seedbox: 2,425 lbs.
- Main frame construction: 3" x 4" Tube
- Pull package option: Includes tongue, park jack, hydraulic lift cylinders, hydraulic hoses, and fittings.
- Pull package hydraulic lift cylinders: Master/slave: Hitch lift cylinder 3.5" x 6", Axle lift cylinders 3.25" x 6" and 3" x 6"
- Pull package tires: 2 - 16" Implement recaps
- Pull package tire rims: 5 Bolt on 4.5" bolt circle
- Pull package tongue weight (Includes all boxes without seed): 1000 lbs
- Grass seedbox: Water tight construction with paddle type agitating above seed cups.
- Small seeds seedbox: Water tight construction.
- Optional, Native seedbox: Water tight construction with agitating paddles above seed cups, and rear walk board.
- Seedbox capacity, Grass seed: 7.5 bushels
- Seedbox capacity, Small seed: 1.7 bushels
- Seedbox capacity, Native seed: 8.5 bushels
- Lift sling brackets, Grass seedbox: Two on grass seedbox for lifting grass seedbox or complete NTS Seeder assembly.
- Lift sling brackets, Small seeds seedbox: Two on small seeds seedbox for lifting only the small seeds seedbox.
- Lift sling brackets, Native seedbox: Two on native seedbox for lifting only the native seedbox.
- Seedbox lids: Heavy duty lid with seed splash guard.
- Individual seedbox lockouts: Spring loaded lock in/out pins for each seedbox drive.
- All seeds drive sprocket with patented lockout clutch: Spring loaded dogs in lockout clutch drives all seedboxes while traveling forward only. Spring loaded lock in/out pin engages and disengages power all seedboxes.
- Number of seed cups: Grass seed:12, Small seed:12
- Seed cups: Grass & small seed:Fluted for accurate metering ; Native seed: Meter sprocket.
- Seed cup settings: Grass seed:0 to 100 Adjustment lever, 4 position seed cup door, and high/low sprocket speed; Small seed:0 to 100 Adjustment lever; Native seed: 4 Sprocket speeds and 4 gearbox speed changes.
- Seed cup drive: Rear roller ground drive metering with #40 roller chain,
- high/low speed change sprocket, take-up idler, & seed drive shut-off pin.
- Seed cup drive speeds: Grass seed: Standard speed change sprocket can be set for low speed or high speed, Reduction speed change sprocket must be set for low speed only; Small seed & native seed: Speed change sprocket must be set for low speed when these seedboxes are in use. .
- Seed drop protection: Wind guarded
- Front rollers: Two 8 5/8" diameter spiked rollers capable of angling from 0 to 18 degrees each and mounted on 1 1/4" greasable ball bearings.
- Rear packer roller: Straight 11 3/8" diameter notched cast gray iron packer rings.
- Number of rear rollers: 1
- Rear roller mounting: Mounted on floating 1" greasable ball bearings.
- Roller spikes: Constructed of replaceable 1/2" x 2" heat treated steel.
- Mud scrapers: Bolt on mud scrapers on front and rear rollers.
- Signal lights: LED (light-emitting diode)
- 7 Pin connector: SAE J560 pin configuration
- Acremeter option: Digital, battery operated.
- Working Width
- 100 in.
- 111 in.
- Hopper Capacity
- Grass seed: 8.8 bu.; Small seed: 2.0 bu.; Native seed: 9.8 bu.
- 2,090-3,123 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 60 HP