2019 Land Pride MP20
Call for Price
Our MP10 and MP20 Moldboard Plows are ideal for small acreage farms or large gardens. These plows are the ideal tool for initial cultivation of soil to prepare for planting or when deeper tillage -- more than a field cultivator can provide -- is required. Both models are equipped with replaceable 14" shares, shins, and landsides for easy maintenance. The MP10 and MP20 frames feature a 1" x 4" steel trailing arm and cross member, as well as a Cat. 1 3-point hitch. The optional coulter allows for a smoother furrow edge and helps reduce slightly the drag on the moldboard.
- Bolted steel frame: Easy to replace individual components.
- Adjustable 3-point Cat. I hitch: Can adjust leading plow share to operate next to the furrow on many different tractors.
- Replaceable wear components: High wear components (plow share, shim, moldboard, landslide, and optional coulter can be individually replaced as they wear to help keep maintenance cost down.
- Shearbolt protected plow bottoms: Protects structural integrity of each plow bottom.
- Park jack with MP10 model: Single bottom plow won’t fall over.
- 14" coulters (Optional): Breaks ground ahead of the moldboard so that the plow can pull easier and cuts trash to help keep trash from wrapping around and building-up on the plow shank.
- MP top link extension accessory: Allows greater range of adjustment for tractors with short top links.
- Horsepower: 2 Wheel drive: 30 to 60 HP (22.4-44.7 kW); 4 Wheel drive: 30 to 50 HP (22.4-37.3 kW)
- Weight with coulters: 582 lb. (264.0 kg)
- Weight without coulters: 498 lb. (225.9 kg)
- Hitch type: 3-point Cat. I
- Construction: 1 in. x 4 in. (2.5 cm x 10.2 cm) Bolted steel frame
- Park Jack: No
- Number of bottoms: Bottom (2) - 14 in. (35.6 cm) Bottoms
- Cutting width: 27 1/2 in. (69.9 cm)
- Working depth: Max. 7 in. (17.8 cm) (depending on soil conditions)
- Plow shank shear bolt: 7/16 in.-14 x 3 in. GR8 share bolt
- Plow share material: Forged steel
- Moldboard & Shin Thickness: 5/16 in. (8 mm)
- Frog & Landslide Thickness: 1/2 in. (13 mm)
- Replaceable wear components: 2 ea. - Share, shin, moldboard, landslide, and optional coulter
- Optional - Coulter: 14 in. (35.6 cm) Diameter coulter with greasable 1 1/4 in. (3.2 cm) roller bearings
- Accessory - MP Top Link Extension: Yes
- Plowing Width
- 27 1/2 in. (69.9 cm)
- With coulters: 582 lb. (264.0 kg); Without coulters: 498 lb. (225.9 kg)