2017 Exmark ARX541CKA30000
Farm Power Lawn & Leisure
- Productivity: The key to profitability for your business. With speeds up to 7 MPH, you can aerate more than two acres per hour.
- Intuitive Controls: Similar to the commercial mowers, the intuitive controls make it incredibly easy to operate with less fatigue.
- Exceptional Core Depth: This stand-on uses adjustable hydraulic pressure to drive the tines into the ground. A massive 1,200 pounds of down-pressure can be used to pull up to five-inch plugs.
- Traction and More Traction: There’s no such thing as too much traction. That’s why our Stand-On Aerator is driven by both the wheels and the tines. It goes where you steer it. And keeps right on going.
- Zero-Turn Agility: Productivity isn’t just about top-end speed. You also need to negotiate tight spaces. Quickly. No problem; just step off the pedal to raise the tines and you’re ready to make a quick, zero-turn maneuver.
- Hydraulics Minus Hoses: Nothing kills productivity faster than downtime. So, our integrated hydraulic system uses no hoses. There are fewer leak points. And no cross-contamination of hydraulic components.
- Free Floating Center Tines: Allow you to turn while tines are engaged without damaging the turf.
- Overall Width: 47.75" (121.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 69.8" (177.3 cm)
- Curb Weight: 1015 lb (460 kg)
- Overall Height: 52" (132.1 cm)
- Width / Cutting Deck: 30 in.
- Rear Tires: 16 x 6.5-8 Super Turf
- Front Tires: 13 x 5-6, smooth semi-pneumatic
- Drive: #50 Chain
- Number of Tines: 48 coring tines
- Core Depth: 2 in. to 5 in.
- Plugs / Square Foot: 4.6
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Model: FS541V
- Type: Carbureted
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT3100
- Speed: 7.0 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9-L)
- Coring Width
- 30 in.
- Coring Depth
- 2 in. to 5 in.
- 52 in. (132.1 cm)
- 1015 lb. (460 kg)
- 47.75 in. (121.3 cm)
- 69.8 in. (177.3 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type