2008 Kubota M7040 4WD ROPS
Farm Power Lawn & Leisure
M7040 4WD ROPS
Grapple is not included in price
- SLIDE-OUT AIR CONDITIONER CONDENSER (Cab Models): Serviceability was first and foremost in this mew design. The air conditioner condenser slides out for easy access, maintenance, and cleaning. The hydraulic cooler and radiator are also exposed for easy cleaning.
- 4WD FRONT AXLE: The bevel-gear front axle provides the M40-Series with better all-around maneuverability, particularly in tight spaces. The turning angle has been increased to 55 degrees, this ensures the tightest turning 4WD tractor in its class. And, the oscillating angle of the front axle has also been increased to provide added lateral rotation when working in uneven terrain.
- (E-CDIS) DIRECT INJECTION ENGINE: Kubota's revolutionary new Center-Direct Injection System (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency. The unique feature of having four valves per cylinder, along with the fuel injector positioned directly vertical, and in the between the valves affords fast fuel injection time, and a fast rate of combustion. These technologically advanced engines meet EPA Tier II Emissions Standards.
- FOLDABLE ROPS: A foldable ROPS and retractable seat belt is standard equipment. The ROPS can be folded down when working with limited overhead conditions, and returned to vertical when returning to the open space. Refer to the Operators Manual for operational and safety instructions.
- F8/R8 TRANSMISSION: The main shift is a fully synchronized four speed, with a high/low range to provide 8 Forward and 8 Reverse speeds. The main shift allows you to shift 'on the fly' making operation smooth, just clutch, shift and go. The optional creep speed adds four slow speeds less than a mile per hour that is required in special turf or planting type applications. Considered in the original design was the installation of the creep speed, we wanted it to be easy, and available whenever the customers applications change, therefore making the tractor easily adaptable at minimal cost.
- DIGITAL PANEL: A new digital LED panel makes viewing vital functions of your M-Series tractor clear and easy. Analog indicators include a large tachometer, temperature gauge and fuel gauge. A battery warning light has also been added to the M-Series to prevent surprise battery failures. The LCD panel clearly shows the travel speed mph, the PTO rpm and the hour meter log digitally. It's clear, easy to read, and precise information adds to user friendly operation.
- NEW HOOD DESIGN: The sleek new slanted steel hood design looks great, but there's far more to it than meets the eye. It offers greater visibility over the hood of the tractor thereby increasing your field of view especially during loader operation. This hood easily opens to provide convenient maintenance of the engine, AC condenser, radiator and air filter.
- WRAP AROUND GRILL: By allowing a high volume of air to flow in, the engine stays cooler. At the same time, a drop in the airflow velocity lowers the potential for debris being pulled into the grill obstructing the A/C condenser and radiator. Keeping the system cleaner up front allows prolonged operation.
- SHUTTLE SHIFT LEVER: The Synchro-Shuttle provides easy direction changes, simply clutch, shift and go coming to a complete stop is not necessary. Exemplifying shuttle shift operation is the optional Hydraulic Shuttle on all 4-wheel drive models. Designed specifically with loader applications in mind, the hydraulic shuttle is just what the loader ordered to provide clutchless direction changes. The hydraulic shuttle also includes a wet main clutch for long life. Smooth inching and shuttle movements are special features you'll appreciate with the hydraulic shuttle.
- HEADLIGHTS: The M40-Series comes with halogen headlights and corner lamps. These lights are not only more efficient; they also provide more illumination from dusk-to-dawn expanding your work hours.
- PARKING BRAKES: Simply lock the brake pedals together, press down, and pull up on the parking brake lever will securely lock the wet disk brakes in place.
- OPERATOR'S PLATFORM: Full-Flat Deck in the Cab models, and a flat deck on the ROPS models provide increased leg room and comfort. The M-Series flat decks neatly reposition the control levers, including main shift and range lever, auxiliary control lever, hand-throttle, three point hitch levers and the PTO clutch lever to the right of the seat for easy operation.
- HYDROSTATIC POWER STEERING WITH TILT WHEEL: Improved Steering Wheel & Column Design The tilt steering column of the new M-Series boasts a couple new features. Designed to accommodate operators of many different sizes, the wheel and shuttle lever tilt together. To complement this feature, an easy-to-use foot pedal has also been added.
- DELUXE SEATS: Reclining, weight-adjustable seats are standard equipment on all M-Series models. Adjustable arm rests and tilt backs are standard on both ROPS and Cabs. The Cab seat includes an adjustable back rest, and cloth cover. These comfortable seats were specifically designed to absorb shock, significantly reducing operator fatigue. We've also added a convenient manual holder in the seat back on ROPS models. Extending the ride comfort level in the CAB Models will be the optional air ride seat suspension kit. Simply, at the touch of a button, the compressor adjusts the seat height and proper weight level to fit the operator precisely.
- WIDE FENDERS: Wider and rounded fenders protect the operator from mud splashes. ROPS models are equipped with large handles on both sides for easy mounting and dismounting. The ROPS fenders are made of steel with a plastic tail piece, and the Cab model fenders are heavy duty fiberglass, with a durable gel coat finish.
- 7-PIN TRAILER COUPLER: The 7-pin trailer coupler is standard on all M40 Series, it connects directly to any standard 7-pin electrical coupler for trailer lights, and now commonly found on many balers or mower conditioners and other farm implements.
- LIVE-INDEPENDENT HYDRAULIC PTO: The standard 540 rpm Live-Independent Hydraulic PTO makes your toughest work easier. With self modulating engagement, just a light touch engages the implement, like a rear cutter. And the PTO brake engages when the clutch is shut off to slow down and securely hold the PTO shaft off. The independent PTO clutch hydraulically engages and disengages on the go, from the Operator's right hand. With right side operation, you can easily monitor your implement during engagement which is important so you always know what the implement is doing. And, there is NO DRY CLUTCH DISK, the wet PTO clutch is a big tractor feature in all the M40-Series for long life. See for yourself, this is the most user friendly PTO to operate in this class of tractor.
- 3-Point Hitch: The Category II 3-point hitch provides fast and simple attachment of rear mounted implements. The standard lift capacity 24" behind the lift points of 3307 lbs. (1500 kg) is among the highest in this class of tractor that enables efficient handling of heavy implements. Bringing in another big tractor feature is the external three point lift cylinders replacing the common single cylinder "rock" shaft. The twin cylinders Telescopic Lower Link Ends: The standard telescopic lower link ends further facilitate implement attachment by extending in and out of the hitch arm to easily hook up to the implement. Kubota believes hooking up should be made as easy as possible, that is why they are standard equipment and not an option like other leading competitors.
- Engine Model: KUBOTA-V3307-DI
- Engine Type: 4-cylinder in-line direct injected
- SAE Net Power: 67.0 hp (50.0 kw)
- PTO horsepower: 62.0 hp (46.3 kw)
- Total Displacement: 203 cu. in. (3331 cc)
- Bore X Stroke: 3.70 in. X 4.70 in. (94 mm X 120 mm)
- Rated speed: 2600 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity: 18.5 gal. (70 l)
- Alternator/Battery: 45 Amps / 12V 900 CCA
- Air cleaner: 8 in. dry, dual element
- Muffler / Exhaust Pipe: Underhood muffler
- Transmission - No. of speeds (Option): Cassette Type creep speed 12F X 12R
- Main gear shift: 4-speed main transmission, synchronized shift
- Range gear shift: 2-speed High / Low Constant Mesh
- Shuttle shift: Synchro-Shuttle standard
- Creep Speed (Cassette type, optional): 0.22 mph, 0.31 mph, 0.42 mph, 0.68 mph
- Max. travel speed: 18.7 mph
- Main clutch type/diameter: Synchro Shuttle, cerametallic button dry clutch 10.8 in. (275 mm)
- Brake type: Mechanically operated wet disc brakes
- Front wheel drive system: Bevel gear type, with Easy-To-Shift 4wd engagement whiling rolling
- PTO type: Live-Independent PTO, Hydraulically operated wet clutch, w/PTO brake
- PTO Speed: 540 rpm (6 splines) standard
- Hydraulic Pump flow (Hitch & remotes): 11.0 gpm (41.6 l/min)
- Hydraulic Pump flow (Power steering): 6.1 gpm (23.0 l/min)
- 3-point hitch (Category II): Telescopic lower link ends, Telescopic stabilizers
- Hydraulic Control system: Mechanical position and mixed draft control, Top link draft sensing
- Lift capacity 24" behind lift point: Standard 3307 lbs. (1500 kg)
- Hydraulic Remote valves: 1 standard (2nd or 3rd. Optional)
- Steering: Hydrostatic power steering
- Cab Operator area: ISO-mounted flat deck, Hanging Pedals, Tilt steering wheel
- Seat: Reclining, fully adjustable; height, weight, fore & aft., arm rests, with retractable seat belt
- Lighting: 2 headlights, 2 corner lights, 2 tail lights, 2 frt. and 4 rear safety flashers
- Standard Cab Features: Ultra Grand Cab has an arched Beam roof line, Heater/Air conditioner, Sun visor, Front wiper/washer, Beverage holder, 12V/30 amp 3-Pin Electric outlet, Tinted glass, 2 external mirrors, 3-Position switch for Interior light 7-pin Trailer electric outlet, Optional Air Ride seat suspension.
- Wheelbase: 80.7 in. (2250 mm)
- Overall width (minimum): 73.2 in. (1860 mm)
- Overall length: 135.6 in. (3445 mm)
- Overall height: 97.2 in. (2470 mm)
- Crop clearance: 16.9 in. (430 mm)
- Tread width Front 4WD: 55.9 in. - 59.9 in. (1420 mm - 1520mm)
- Tread width Rear: 55.9 in. - 67.7 in. (1420 mm - 1720 mm)
- Turning radius (w/o brake): 11.8 ft. (3.6 m)
- Weight (w/Standard tire/Steel dish): 4608 lbs. (2090 kg)
- Standard front tire: 9.5-24
- Standard rear tire: 16.9-30
- Joystick Control
- Two Position Boom Cylinders
- Protected Cylinder Tubes
- Roundback Bucket
- Single Piece, Cast Steel Main Frames
- Quick-Mount Attach/Detach
- Skid Steer-Type Quick Coupler
- 4-Bar Linkage
- Kubota Shockless Ride (KSR) (Opt.)
- Single-Lever Hydraulic Quick Coupler (Opt.)
- 3rd Function Valve (Opt.)
- Hydraulic Self-Leveling Valve (Opt.)
- Front weight bumper (std 2wd) Front weights
- Rear wheel weights
- Drawbar clevis (hammerstrap)
- 2nd and 3rd remote valves
- Cassette type Creep speed
- Rear axle spacer kit
- Cab Radio cassette or CD Player with 7-Channel weather band
- Grill Guard
- Down Exhaust
- Deluxe canopy for ROPS Models
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 4-cylinder in-line direct injected; Total Displacement: 203 cu. in. (3331 cc)
- 67.0 hp (50.0 kw)
- PTO HP
- PTO horsepower: 62.0 hp (46.3 kw); PTO type: Live-Independent PTO, Hydraulically operated wet clutch, w/PTO brake
- Rated RPM
- 2600 rpm
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.70 in. X 4.70 in. (94 mm X 120 mm)
- 80.7 in. (2250 mm)
- 97.2 in. (2470 mm)
- 73.2 in. (1860 mm)
- 4608 lbs. (2090 kg)
- Tire Size
- Standard front tire: 9.5-24; Standard rear tire: 16.9-30
- Fuel System
- Direct Injection
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.5 gal. (70 l)
- Main gear shift: 4-speed main transmission, synchronized shift; Range gear shift: 2-speed High / Low Constant Mesh
- Mechanically operated wet disc brakes
- Hydraulic Pump flow (Hitch & remotes): 11.0 gpm (41.6 l/min); Hydraulic Pump flow (Power steering): 6.1 gpm (23.0 l/min); 3-point hitch (Category II): Telescopic lower link ends, Telescopic stabilizers; Hydraulic Control system: Mechanical position and mixed draft control, Top link draft sensing; Lift capacity 24" behind lift point: Standard 3307 lbs. (1500 kg); Hydraulic Remote valves: 1 standard (2nd or 3rd. Optional); Steering: Hydrostatic power steering